Tom Petty died from accidental overdose

Tom Petty died from accidental overdose

The Los Angeles County Medical Examiner has determined that Tom Petty died last fall as a result of “multisystem organ failure” caused by an accidental drug overdose of several medications. The Gainesville, FL singer passed away October 2 at the age of 66 in a Santa Monica, CA hospital… Tom Petty died from accidental overdose.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: